We are very proud of our company’s achievements to date which we believe is due to our hard work, determination and our excellent reputation of delivering what we promise!
We have been recognised and rewarded as a business and our accolades over a number of years include:
- April 2016 – Shortlisted in the Responsible Business Awards 2016 for the Welsh Government Responsible Small Business of the Year category of The 2016.
- October 2014 – Our n-ergy Scotland team, in conjunction with The Scottish Prison Service, won the 2014/15 GO (Government Opportunities) Procurement Innovation or Initiative of the Year award in recognition of the employability partnership between ourselves and SPS in setting up and running our recruitment centre within HMP & YOI Grampian in Aberdeen.
- June 2014, we were awarded The Matrix Standard which is the National Quality Mark for any organisation which delivers information, advice and guidance (IAG) to support individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals and is approved by awarding body emqc Ltd
- May 2014 – Chief Executive, Donna Turner-Kot named Corporate Responsibility Director of the Year at IoD Wales 2014 Awards.
- October 2013 – Named a Wales Fast Growth 50 company for three consecutive years (2011-2013), Listing in the Wales Fast Growth 50 in 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- March 2013 – Donna Turner-Kot awarded special commendation as Best Business Leaders in the WWMB Awards (Welsh Women Mean Business).