Awards & Accreditations
We are very proud of our company’s achievements. We have sustained year on year growth since we set up in 2007 and our growth to date is due to our hard work, determination and our excellent reputation of delivering what we promise. We have been recognised and rewarded as a business and our accolades over a few years include:
- June 2016 – The Matrix Standard award has been maintained during our annual audit.
- April 2016 – Shortlisted in the Responsible Business Awards 2016 for the Welsh Government Responsible Small Business of the Year category of The 2016.
- March 2016 – 3rd consecutive year ISO9001 registration has been maintained during annual audit.
- June 2015 – Investors In People accreditation maintained and silver status awarded (2015-18).
- April 2015 – ISO9001 registration maintained during annual audit.
- October 2014 – Our n-ergy Scotland team, in conjunction with The Scottish Prison Service, won the 2014/15 GO (Government Opportunities) Procurement Innovation or Initiative of the Year award in recognition of the employability partnership between ourselves and SPS in setting up and running our recruitment centre within HMP & YOI Grampian in Aberdeen.
- June 2014 – Awarded The Matrix Standard which is the National Quality Mark for any organisation which delivers information, advice and guidance (IAG) to support individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals and is approved by awarding body emqc Ltd.
- May 2014 – Chief Executive, Donna Turner-Kot named Corporate Responsibility Director of the Year at IoD Wales 2014 Awards.
- October 2013 – Named a Wales Fast Growth 50 company for three consecutive years (2011-2013)
- March 2013 – Donna Turner-Kot awarded special commendation as Best Business Leaders in the WWMB Awards (Welsh Women Mean Business).
- March 2013 – ISO 9001 registered in March 2013. This is an outstanding achievement for a company of our turnover and size.
- April 2012 – Accreditation of Investors in People.
n-ergy is a member and/or associated with the following organisations: