DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR COMPELLING STORY?
“n-ergy’s core values and what it stands for are why I wanted to join this company. I work with a great team of people with a vast array of knowledge and experience who are like an extended family. I am supported and encouraged daily to stretch myself and to further my career in the training sector.”
Written by a n-ergy Vocational Assessor.
n-ergy are looking to recruit a target-driven, experienced Warehousing Training Advisor. Is this you?
A rewarding and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and target-focused individual with a passion to provide people in custody with a second chance, to work in a prison establishment in the Rugby area.
To be considered for this exciting role, you need to be experienced in delivering the following qualification:
Full-time, Hours of work 34 per week – Monday to Thursday (No Friday working!)
If you want to make a difference and are interested in providing individuals with a second chance, please read on and complete the n-ergy Job Application Form or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is n-ergy?
An established award-winning specialist training provider, with fourteen years of demonstrable success of providing high impact and engaging vocational training and employment support programmes, within prisons UK-wide. n-ergy is a small in size though large in stature, morally ethical training provider with a big personality. We are quality driven, with an excellent track record and world-class systems.
Who, and what, are we are looking for?
- AQA, TAQA or A1 qualified Assessors with a keen interest to work in offender learning
- Individuals who hold quality as a paramount factor
- Individuals who are passionate about helping others to improve their lives
- Individuals who have assessed NVQs within the last six months
- Individuals who have proven experience of managing a caseload of at least 30 learners (at any one time) from enrolment through to completion
- Individuals who have proven experience of delivering tutorials/short courses
- Individuals who are results driven with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Outgoing and vibrant individuals with a big personality
- Individuals with strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Individuals who are team players and have a strong work ethic
- Resilient, open-minded, determined and proactive individuals
Please note all applicants will need to be prepared to undergo prison security clearance.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- A varied and fast-paced role with excellent career opportunities
- Working for an organisation with an excellent reputation with all its stakeholder groups (partners, prison estate, learners and employers) and is ISO 9001 and matrix Standard accredited
- A friendly and supportive working environment and culture
- 170 hours annual leave (equivalent to 5 weeks) + bank holidays per annum
- Incremental length of service loyalty benefits (commencing with a birthday day off after completion of one year’s service + 5 loyalty days leave after 5 years service).
- Ongoing training, professional development and mentoring opportunities
- n-ergy Leadership & Management Programme (for potential leaders within the business)
- Regular company events e.g. teambuilding/communications days and social events.
n-ergy group ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Our company vision is “Developing individuals and organisations to unlock potential and transform lives.”
If you are passionate about making a difference and share n-ergy’s vision, you can apply to register your interest for the forthcoming opportunities, by completing our Job Application Form and email to Donna Turner-Kot, email@example.com.
All suitable candidates who are short-listed for interview will be contacted in due course.